History The department was organized in september  1934. Associate professor Starkov N.S. was appointed   as head of the department of geodesy. Associate professor P.A. Ryzhov, who was a student of professor P.K. Sobolev, was invited to manage  the department  in The Kazakh Mining and Metallurgical Institute (since 1980 Kazakh Polytechnic Institute). In 1937 the department was reorganized into the department of "Mine s...

Imansakipova Botagoz Beketovna - Head of department

ГМК 251

7063 (int.)

Наверх